Your Practice Was Full. You Added Clinicians And Your Group Practice Started to Grow!
And now you are tired and overwhelmed.
Are you a group practice owner struggling with:
- Being the boss
- Finding and keeping good clinicians
- Managing the day to day finances
- Guilt from not spending time with your family?
- Worried about the contractors vs. employees debate?
I get it. I’ve been there.
My name is Casey Truffo and I have a group practice with two locations in Orange County, CA. I understand the toll that running a group practice can take. I am also a business coach and specialize in helping group practice owners, like you, to refine their businesses to make more profit, be more rewarding, and much easier to manage.
As a group practice CEO, you have six roles:
- Visionary: To create the roadmap so that each decision aligns with the vision
- Operations: To develop and implement systems to reduce effort and make things run so much easier.
- Finance: To ensure there is enough cash flow day in and day out – and for future growth.
- Marketing: To keep the referrals coming in – they are the lifeblood of the business.
- HR/Mentoring: To hire good clinicians and mentor them how to keep their clients coming back.
Your goal is to get these roles and the practice infrastructure running smoothly. That is the secret to running a group practice. You want good policies, procedures, and easy to follow systems. Many times, a small correction in one of these roles or a process can result in a huge windfall – in terms of reduced stress or catching money that was accidentally leaking out of the practice.
Schedule your free Group Practice Systems Audit.
Let’s pop on the phone for 30 minutes and let’s look at your group practice. We can see what is working and what the next steps might be to reducing your stress and increasing your income.
That is right – no charge for this systems audit. And if I feel I can help you more, I will share that with you.
Here is how it works. Click on the Schedule button below, pick a time, fill out a short questionnaire, and then we will meet on Zoom (via video or phone).
I look forward to speaking with you!