“When I started with you, I was simply overwhelmed with all the decisions that needed to be made. These days, I can do more higher-level thinking and less detailed work.”
Butt in chair hours lead to burnout and a cap on your income.
Group practice is the way through.
But how do we make it easier? Master these five tasks!
- Understand the six roles of the group practice CEO.
- Hire people for your culture.
- Build systems to improve ease and consistency.
- Know your numbers (practice metrics and P&L).
- Get support for your blind spots/limiting beliefs.
Join our list to stay informed
How Can We Help You?
You Don’t Have to Go Through This Alone.
Get support from the person who literally wrote the book on how to move from Clinician to Confident CEO.
There comes a point when solo practice just isn’t enough…Enough challenge or enough profit. Group Practice is the answer.
But as therapists we know, every time we solve one problem, another pops up.
Group Practice brings issues like these:
- Extra work
- Less profit
- Additional people to manage
- Further loneliness for the owner
There is a way through. Shall we get started?