You might have heard me say that if you manage your money, you manage your destiny.
If you aren’t crystal clear about YOUR therapy business finances, there are 5 steps you can take today to get clear. And I share those 5 steps with you in this short animated video.
Watch it here (and please leave a comment below after you watch!):
As you can see, the 5 steps are:
- Know what you need for your personal expenses (What you want your business to pay you)
- Know what your need for your business to run (Your business expenses)
- Add in some extra for profit, inflation, and business growth and that becomes your Income Goal
- Decide what you need to do to meet that income goal (how many sessions, programs, workshops, VIP days)
- Track weekly and monthly (without judgment) and then course correct as needed
Let’s stop being afraid or confused or avoiding looking at “the numbers.” Proper money management is crucial for building a sustainable and profitable therapy business. (And I know you can do this!!)
I’d like to help you in this process with my new class: Therapy Business Finances. In 8 weeks, you’ll be on your way to managing your money and therefore your destiny.
Learn more and register here: http://www.beawealthytherapist.net/therapybusinessfinances/
Love and blessings,
P.S. Avoidance isn’t the answer. Let’s understand and care for the financial health of your therapy business. And if you don’t know how, join me to fill in that missing piece in your education. http://www.beawealthytherapist.net/therapybusinessfinances/