Dear Therapist Colleague:
Attracting new clients is a challenge today. No question about it. The Internet is crowded with therapists competing for clients. As you may know, the best marketing plan for client attraction includes both a community marketing plan and an online one. The problem has been that most therapists only need a few internet marketing techniques but they don’t know which ones. They invest a lot of time, money, and energy into social media, for instance, but never see the return in terms of new clients.
Online Marketing works- if you do it right.
There are clients searching for all kinds of services online right now. By positioning your practice and website well, you can get your practice phone ringing with calls and inquiries from potential new clients. In fact, once your website is well positioned, you can get calls ongoing without a lot of extra effort.
But maybe you’ve tried online marketing with no results before.
If you don’t know how to use the Internet to get client inquiries, it can seem overwhelming. How will they find you? Will they be your ideal clients? Will they pay cash rather than want to use insurance? Will they show up for the first session? These questions will stop many therapists in their tracks. I have found that most private practitioners work too hard, scatter their energies online, resulting in a lot of work, without a lot of reward.
There is an easier way. You do not need to work so hard.
Continue reading to learn about our newest training program – Attract Clients Through Online Marketing (For Therapists!). The steps are simple and I would love to go in-depth with you to show you exactly how to do them. I’ve partnered with Dr. Rachna Jain for this training program. She is a psychologist and online marketer, and the author of Internet Marketing for the Rest of Us: Your In-Depth Guide to Profitable Popularity. Rachna makes the technical stuff easy to understand and implement. She is skilled at search engine optimization, social media, and many other aspects of online marketing. She’s a well regarded speaker and trainer. If you attended my More Income For Therapists event within the past two years, you’ve seen her for yourself.
Move from Frustrated, Confused, or Overwhelmed to a Confident, Organized, and Efficient Online Marketer.
Online marketing can be fun (and profitable!). Are you rolling your eyes at that? Well, it can be easy and fun when:
- you have a clear plan for what you want to achieve
- you understand your marketing options and can choose the best one(s) for you
- you simplify online marketing – it’s simply about getting in front of people who need you
- you have a way to manage the actual marketing process, in a way that is clear, easy, and simple to do
- you have an easy-to-follow system for attracting new potential clients to find you and call you
Let me show you how with our “Attract Clients Through Internet Marketing” training program.
This program will show you how to get the most from your online marketing. You’ll learn how I’m using it to build my counseling center- and you’ll know exactly what’s working now (and what you should totally avoid.) .
Why is Online Marketing A Great Way To Build Your Practice and Your Income?
Online marketing puts you in front of potential clients who are searching for services. You know that most people go online, first, whenever they are looking for something.
Online marketing uses basic connection and communication skills you already tap into every day. People make this part overly complicated.
Online marketing is like having a tireless assistant, promoting your practice 24 hours per day. Clients can find you anytime of the day or night. And if you have an online scheduler, they can even book sessions while you sleep.
Online marketing lets you use technology to create connection. It is a great addition to your marketing plan when your practice is just busy enough that you can’t get out into the community as often anymore.
Online marketing can be a very efficient use of your marketing time. When you learn the simple step-by-step formula, you can get it going and keep it running with not a lot of effort.
Join Rachna and Me and Let’s Turn Online Searchers into Clients with the “Attract Clients Through Online Marketing (For Therapists)” program.
We start Wednesday, August 20 at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern.
Class dates are: August 20, 27, Sept 3, Sept 17, Sept 24. **No Class Sept 10.
Each class will be 60-90 minutes long, and will include time for Q&A.
This program will consist of five group classes taught over the phone and internet to take this material and help you create your online marketing plan. We’ll also have a private Facebook group so you can ask questions and receive support in implementing along the way. You know how sometimes we learn new things but then procrastinate on the implementation? Well, I want you to take what you learn in this class and get implementing so that you are putting the foundations in place to attract clients from the internet.
Over the course of these five classes, we’ll help you decide your best online marketing strategies, set up your online marketing plan, and you’ll take action right during the class itself. We’ll talk about how to measure your results, so you know that your online marketing is working. We’ll also talk about what not to do, so you don’t get lost in all the bright, shiny objects available online. How cool is that?
A couple additional important notes:
*To get the most from this class, you must have access to your website and be able to make changes to it over the course of the class. You will have the best experience if your website is already built on WordPress.
*We do not guarantee that your site will achieve improved rankings within the weeks of the class. Improved rankings are based on a number of factors, not all of them in your control.
However, if you participate fully in this class, you will know how to use the internet better. If you implement what you learn, and stick to it over time, you will see an increase in visitors to your website, and that generally results in more calls.
Let’s look at what will be covered in our newest class:
1: Your Basic Online Marketing Mindset and Tools
- We’ll cover your online marketing mindset
- Basic tools and technologies you need to get started
- What to measure and how to measure results
- What your website can- and can’t do for you
- Strategies to increase the number of calls you get from your website
2: Basic Search Engine Optimization and Blogging
- What search engine optimization (SEO) is
- How to set up your site correctly for good on-page SEO
- An introduction to off-page SEO
- How to use your blog properly
- How much to blog, how to find topics to blog about
3: Social Media Overview
- What basic social media skills you need
- What social media platforms to focus on, and why
- How much social media you need to do
- How to know if your social media is working
4: Additional Online Resources
- Online therapy locators – getting the most from your listings here
- Classified advertisements online
- Hyperlocal sites
- Local press/media
5: Putting Together Your Online Marketing Plan
- In this class, we’ll talk about what your online marketing plan should include, and how to put all this together so you can be efficient and effective
Okay! Let’s Get Your Practice Found Online.
Here is how the program works.
The ‘Attract Clients Through Online Marketing’ program consists of:
- Five one-hour interactive teaching and coaching group conference calls where we can dive deep into the strategies you need to build your practice online. Each call includes Q&A at the end.
- A private Facebook group, just for the class, where you can get support and build confidence to move ahead.
We will take real world examples – including yours!! – to help you get your website ready to attract clients from the internet.
What is the tuition?
I believe this program is actually worth thousands of dollars (I don’t say that lightly.). Even if you get one or two clients from what you learn here, you will get your investment back several times over. That said, I wanted to make the investment for this program a no-brainer, so we have two payment options for you:
You can get ALL of this:
Five group teaching and coaching conference calls with Rachna
A private Facebook group for questions and support
A one-page SEO checklist
An online marketing planning template
PLUS, this special bonus: More Income For You! Live Event – a $97 Refundable Ticket
Looking for new ways to generate income using your therapy skills? Join Casey at her next LIVE 3-day event in Huntington Beach, CA. We will be going deep into 5 different business models (income streams) showing you the pros, cons, and next steps. We will literally give you the blueprint (and a process) so you can pick which income stream seems like the right fit for you. (Just give us a refundable $97 deposit and we will refund it to you at the door of the event!)
For $397 or 3 monthly payments of $137!
And for the First Five Registrants: Rachna will personally review your site’s on-page search engine optimization to make sure it’s done correctly.
Who should consider this program?
Private Practitioners who…
- Would like to know how to promote their practice online
- Want to learn simple and efficient methods for online marketing
- Who have a working website and know how to use it
- Are looking to increase their credibility in their communities
- Want to know how to attract clients from the internet
- Are willing to put in the work of building and implementing an online marketing plan
- Are ready to have fun and learn a lot
Do you offer a guarantee or CEUs?
There is no money-back guarantee or refunds offered for this program. I have outlined the topics and content I plan to deliver and feel confident that this program will meet your expectations. If you have questions or are wondering if this is the right program for you, then please give us a call at 949.309.2590 ext 0 or send us an email at Support[at]InTLI[dot]com – and please replace the [at] with @ and [dot] with, well, a dot) – and we can look at your options. Sorry, we are unable to offer CEUs for this program.
If not now, when?
If it is time for you to bring your practice online in a bigger and more effective way- to connect with people who need you – in a way that allows you to use your best skills, then I look forward to hearing your successes! And if you feel our program might serve you, then join us and I look forward to sharing all this with you soon. I believe in you. I can’t wait to share this with you. As always, we are holding the vision for you.
To your success, Casey P.S. If you have read this far, it means you are a forward thinking clinician who “gets it.” And I don’t want you to miss out. Here is a reminder of what you get with this program:
- 5 group conference calls where we discuss and help you implement an efficient and effective online marketing plan
- A private Facebook group where you can get support and accountability
- And, if you’re one of the first five to join, Rachna will personally review your site’s on-page search engine optimization to make sure it’s done just right.