We Can Help You.
Here at BeAWealthyTherapist.net, we focus on two kinds of therapy practice marketing. The first is community marketing, which is generating referrals from your local community, usually through speaking and networking. The second is online marketing, which relates to having a client attractive website and strong search engine optimization. Both of these are important if you want to benefit from the potential clients who are looking online for a therapist just like you.
Yet most therapists make big mistakes when it comes to their websites. Mistakes like:
- Spending thousands of dollars on a website that is beautiful, but doesn’t attract clients
- Spending hours trying to learn website building themselves; only to end up with a website that looks amateurish and not that professional
- Writing website copy that doesn’t reflect a deep understanding of their desired clients
- Developing a website that doesn’t convey credibility
- And many more
We know how important your website is for your practice, and we want to help you get your website done the right way, the first time.
This is why we’re pleased to offer our Client-Getting Websites package, which includes:
- Access to our online training class: Website in a Week so you can get the foundations of what you will need on your site and how to organize your content
- Four 45-minute coaching sessions with one of our BeAWealthyTherapist Elite Coaches to help you develop your ideal client profile and languaging to attract him or her
- A custom designed WordPress website built for you, according to our best practices and recommendations
You’ll save yourself a lot of time and frustration simply by working with us. We know your therapy business needs an attractive website, and we can help you get there.
The investment for this package is $3495.
This includes the online training class, the four 45-minute individual coaching sessions, and the custom designed WordPress website.
The first step is to apply for a consultation,
and you can do that here:
Love and Blessings,