1. You know you can run a successful business and are curious about how to add other (multiple streams of therapy) income.
2. You long for something new and different. You wonder if there are new “income strategies” where you could use your therapy skills and your interests in ways that could get you “juiced” again.
3. You recognize that your reach and income are limited by one-to-one sessions and are curious about ways to become a more Entrepreneurial Therapist.
4. You realize that you simply cannot hear the same-old story day in and day out for another 20 years.
5. You are ready to re-invent your business.
Let me know if any of this resonates with you. I have been working with some amazing therapists and coaches who are transforming their businesses beyond the traditional practices and I’d love to help you start thinking about some new ideas too.
So, coaching questions for you: (We’d love to see your answers below but please don’t put any identifying info about your caseload. )
1. What excites you most about what you have read so far?
2. Where could you use either support or “done for you” services to help you make traction moving forward toward your new vision?
3. What is one idea you’ve had that you’ve stopped yourself from pursuing and why?
Can’t wait to go ‘beyond the wealthy therapist’ with you!