Build YOUR ‘what’s next’ with a custom-fit coaching program with Casey Truffo
You’ve built a full and stable private practice. Your phone rings often and regularly, these calls turn into clients, and, most importantly, you know exactly what you’re doing to make the phone ring and fill your office hours.
And while you’re so thrilled about what you’ve created, you find yourself wondering…so, now, what’s next?
You’ve filled your available “butt-in-chair hours”, and you’re looking, now, at ways you can either make more money, work less (or maybe both!), and, perhaps, how you can expand what you’ve done to other locations, or to create a wider impact.
Even though you’ve created the practice you want, you might feel restless or stuck about how to move forward from here.
The bad news is that if you keep doing what you’ve been doing, you’ll be getting more of the same.
The good news is that it doesn’t have to be this way.
How do I know?
As the owner of a successful, multi-clinician therapy center, and a mentor to thousands of therapists, I know what it takes to keep leveraging and growing your income when you have maxed out your direct therapy hours.
If you keep reading, I will share with you how you can do the same, no matter whether you want more money, more time off, or both.
First, let me congratulate you on the success you’ve achieved so far. It’s not easy to build a full therapy practice, and if you’re reading this, you’ve done this already.
And now, let me share with you what your options are for maximizing your business and moving to a new level of earning and satisfaction.
If you’re reading this, you already know that you’re looking for someone- or something- to help you grow to the next level.
If you will stay with me, I’d like to share with you details about the Be A Wealthy Therapist Emerald Year-Long Mentoring Program, which is a custom-fit program to help you build beyond private practice.
The Emerald program is about and for you – where you and I work together to build something amazing that you’ll be proud of – to help you grow into the CEO you want to be –with your business serving more people while you increase revenue and profitability – all while keeping work/life balance in mind.
- Do you want to learn how to add clinicians to your practice? We can focus on that.
- Do you want to add VIP days to your practice? We can work on that.
- Do you want to build informational products and grow your reach? We can work on that.
- Do you want to increase your profitability? We can work on that.
Here’s what the Emerald Mentorship (one year program) includes, in the big picture:
- An Emerald group program group orientation call with me, Casey – so you can learn how the program works and what your responsibilities are
- A 3 hour VIP day with me over the phone – so you can get a fast start on creating a strategic and actionable plan for what’s next
- 20 additional 1:1 coaching sessions with me
- One request for “just in time” coaching monthly – get help when you need it. Text or email Casey for 10-15 minutes of support/coaching. These do not roll over. (She will get back to you within 2-24 hours)
- 10 Emerald group-coaching calls, taught by me, Casey Truffo, approximately once per month to help you grow your CEO skill set
- 10 “Move past your limiting beliefs and build your CEO Muscles” group calls, taught by me, Casey Truffo approximately once per month- these calls will help you grow into the CEO your business needs and deserves and help you find more ease
- 8 technology training calls, so you can get your questions answered about your website, social media, and any other online marketing concerns you might have
- Access to all group lessons and recordings in an online resource center, so you can listen and re-listen at your convenience
- All Access pass to our Ruby Academy plus three additional classes for the advanced private practice owner:
* How to Add Clinicians to your practice
* How to Add Clinicians to your Practice
* Create Your Online Marketing Plan
* Marketing Bootcamp
* How to Attract Clients with Speaking
* Write Your Website Copy in a Week,
* Therapy Business Finances
* Therapy Business Essentials
- Private Facebook group, so you can meet your other Emerald group mates and get support, as you need it.
The entire Emerald curriculum is based on a custom-tailored approach to whatever you, and your practice, needs next.
I’ve offered some variation of the Emerald program over the past 10 years, and have multiple success stories I can share with you.
Kim McLaughlin of feedyoursoulunlimited.com shares…
“One of the things that’s been really helpful for me in working with Casey is that she is a therapist. There are a lot of people out there that I could’ve gone to that would help me to grow my business, but they weren’t therapists. That was hard for me to believe that they could understand the legal/ethical issues that I faced and also the kind of work that I do that they wouldn’t necessarily understand. That was a really big selling point for me with Casey.
The other thing with Casey is that I have been working with her for a few years. I think she gets me and she has my best interest at heart. That, to me, has been really important. I don’t have to work with a new person and describe who I am and what I do, she already knows that. We just get to keep moving forward based on that. That’s been very beneficial for me.”
Carol Erb of beaufortmarriage.com shares…
“The key principle that I have claimed for myself was Casey’s belief that I can do this. Literally, when she would introduce maybe another stream of income or another program to offer, I just did not hesitate. I would literally implement it the next week. I would begin to introduce different options to clients. I never would have been able to come up with some of the ideas if it had not been for Casey.“
Jyl Scott-Reagan of houstoncouplestherapy.com shares…
“This is about my 5th year working with Casey. The first year was sort of watching stuff that she was doing with online interviews and things like that. It took me a while to make the commitment to work with her. I think that was a big step. After my first year of working with her I broke through a personal financial glass ceiling that I had had for years. When my income went up significantly, and it was not in a boom year here in Houston…that’s continued to steadily grow. It’s really more than about money. What it is, is sustainable now. Most weeks my practice is close to full. There’s a real difference in not only that I’m not worrying so much, but I really do feel a lot more confident. It’s surprising.”
Wondering about the investment for this program?
That’s a reasonable question. And I’m happy to answer it, but first, let me put this question in perspective.
It’s been said that the cost of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. If you want to learn how to accelerate beyond where you are currently stuck, Emerald might be right for you.
Here is the investment for the year-long Emerald Mentorship (There are two payment options)
* Pay in Full (one payment): $12,495
* Payment Plan: $2500 deposit and 13 monthly payments of $899 (Total $14,187)
But I want to be very clear about this, the Emerald program is not for everyone, and not everyone is right for the Emerald program. We’ll be working very closely together, so we want to make sure there is a mutual good fit.
If the Emerald program sounds like what you’re looking for, then you’re ready to take the next step, which is to apply for the Emerald mentoring program.
The application is just a few questions long, but please take time to fill this out thoughtfully. After all, it’s our first chance to meet and assess whether you and Emerald will make a good match. So please consider each question thoughtfully and be honest with yourself- and with us.
Once we receive your application, we’ll review it and set up a time to chat with you about what you’re looking for, and to ascertain that, indeed, Emerald is the right program for you. If it’s not, we have a complement of other coaching and training options you could consider. If the program is right for you, this call will be a chance for you to ask any questions, and if you are satisfied with what you learn, and we want you in the program, we’ll move ahead to the next step, enrollment.
If you want to move beyond private practice,
and want to work with me to do it-
go ahead and apply HERE!
If we’re a good fit for each other, I’m so looking forward to welcoming you to the Emerald program!
Love and Blessings,